Service Guide | Select Slab Switch Pack ReplacementIf your Select Slab Hood's switch pack develops a fault or is damaged outside of the warranty period, it can easily be replaced by your fitter using the instructions below. You will need to purchase a new switch pack from our spares page.
- Ensure that the appliance is switched off and unplugged from the mains.
- Remove the grease filters from the bottom of the hood.
- Disconnect the motor from the switch pack as shown.
- Disconnect the switch pack from the two halogen lights.
- Remove the two screws holding the switch pack in place at the bottom of the hood.
- With these removed the switch pack will become free and can be removed easily from the inside of the hood.
- To install the new switch pack, please follow the instructions in reverse.