Service Guide | Select Chimney Switch Pack ReplacementIf your Select Chimney Hood's switch pack develops a fault or is damaged outside of the warranty period, it can easily be replaced by your fitter using the instructions below. You will need to purchase a new switch pack from our spares page.
- Ensure that the appliance is switched off and unplugged from the mains.
- Remove the grease filters from the bottom of the hood.
- Disconnect the motor from the switch pack as shown.
- Remove the two screws holding the switch pack in place at the from of the hood.
- With these removed the switch pack will become free and can be removed easily from the inside of the hood.
- Be careful not to damage the bulbs when you remove the switch pack as you will be able to use these in your new pack.
- To install your new switch pack into the hood, follow the instructions above in reverse.