Service Guide | Select Chimney Hood Light ReplacementPlease find below our guide to replacing a halogen light on your Select Chimney hood. To remove the complete lighting unit, please follow the chimney switch pack removal guide.
- Ensure that the appliance is switched off and unplugged from the mains.
- Remove the grease filters from the bottom of the hood.
- Feel around the back of the lights shade for the two clips holding it in place.
- Push the clips downwards softly until the shade can be removed easily from below.
- The bulb will now be visible and can be unscrewed from it's socket.
- Depending on the age of your hood, the bulbs may vary. Replace your broken bulb with another that matches the existing bulbs specifications (Usually printed on the bulbs glass).